Sales Specialist, Non-Banking Financial Institutions
- Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- Thomson Reuters Financial Services (China)., Ltd. Beijing 汤森路透金融信息服务（中国）有限公司北京分公司
- 24 Oct 17 2017-10-24
We are seeking a highly energetic and motivated professional for promoting sales growth of financial data and information solutions to Thomson Reuters. Key candidates should have a strong passion in a sales job, effective diagnostic and problem-solving capability, be an innovative thinker and able to deal with high-stress situations in a dynamic environment.
Major Responsibilities / Accountabilities/ Performance Targets:
Responsible for developing new business from non-banking financial institutions, e.g., mutual funds, private funds, securities firms, futures brokers, asset management companies, insurance companies, etc., to achieve the individual sales target.
- Proactively develop new business opportunities from the non-banking financial institutions.
- Establish deep relationships in trading, research and asset management segments with all non-banking financial institutions.
- Cooperate with Account Managers, Technical Managers, and Training Specialist to serve the customers the best.
- Develop the business on a strategic level and smartly coordinate Marketing, Business Development and other resources to meet your business growth purpose.
- Adapt to constantly changing financial markets and related evolving sales growth strategy.
- Meet the sales target of total new sales volume.
- Good cooperation with teammates and colleagues in other departments.
· Glad to share a successful experience.
The competencies required are a combination of strong will to sell and market experience. The preferred candidate who has previous experience selling or working with market data management feeds and solutions will be a plus.
Particular skills required are:
- Passionate about sales job from the heart, instead of getting used to dawdling in purposeless day-to-day works.
- Keen to learn the financial markets knowledge in depth.
- Positive and confident to financial information and FinTech industry.
- 3~5 years proven track record of institutional sales roles in financial data company or financial institutions.
- Key areas of competence are sales growth, financial markets knowhow, relationship management, project management, etc.
- Existing relationships with securities firms, mutual funds, private funds, asset managers and insurance asset management companies will be a good plus.
- Communication, presentation, and organizational capabilities, as well as analytical and problem-solving skills, are essential.
- Understanding of international and domestic financial markets is essential.
- Fluent in both Mandarin and English, e.g., reading, writing, and verbal communication.
- Bachelor's (BA/BS or University degree) degree or equivalent, MBA or above is preferable.