- Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank China
- 03 Jan 18
Senior Advisor, Business Solutions, Business Banking
- Location: Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Please view Job Description for details.Scope of Role:
Transaction Banking Sales responsible for the China Business Clients XXX region.
* Responsible for the overall TB sales activities in the China XXX region. Deliver prescribed TB and individual goals and objectives. Strategize and steer Business Clients segment to sustainable business model with deliverable pipeline and improved NII/NFI revenue allocation. Close cooperation with relevant business partners and relationship managers to ensure client satisfaction, with the scope to uptier clients through expansion of client wallets and introduction of new products and solutions.
* Responsible for achieving sales targets for TB Banking products & services
* Understand customers' requirements and work closely with Product Manager to offer the appropriate TB solutions
* Plan and evaluate new business proposals to existing and new customers to up-sell / cross sell TB products and services
* Help develop business and long term relationships with clients within Business Clients Segment
* Accountable for implementing and complying with AML requirements when performing duties
* Fully understand the importance of fraud prevention, prevent fraud risks, maintain safe and steady operation of the position, implement regulatory requirements of fraud prevention, strictly execute DOIs of the department, ensure to complete relevant trainings and embed fraud prevention in daily work."
* Fully understand the importance of consumer rights protection, prevent damage to consumer's best interest, implement regulatory requirements related to consumer rights protection, ensure to complete relevant trainings and to always embed consumer rights protection mindset when performing daily work."
* University degree in Finance or related discipline is preferred.
* At least 5 years in transaction banking sales experience or equivalent.
* Extensive experience and product knowledge in both Cash & / or Trade (Candidate with less experiences will be considered the role of adviser instead of senior adviser)
* Understanding or prior knowledge of the Business Clients segment a plus.
* Good marketing, communication, and interpersonal skill
* Good command in written and oral English/Chinese
* Independent and willing to work under pressure
* Proven leadership quality, with ability to lead and mentor junior sales personnel.
* Strategic thinker, with ability to think creatively and proactively identify, source and convert new opportunities into sustainable revenue for the TB business.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Enter roles and responsibilities
Qualifications and Skills
Enter qualifications and skills
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.