Senior Solution Lead, Decision Analytics
Experience, Knowledge and Qualifications
- Assist the sales force with pre-sales activities from business consulting perspective, including requirement understanding, proposal preparation and presentations
- Responsible for preparing for meetings and tailoring communications to address business needs of potential clients as part of the pre-sales process
- Ensure that all solution designs maximize the business benefits to be gained by the client, and solve their specific problems. Also ensure that software and scoring solutions are effectively integrated across the business.
- Identify new risk trends and implement processes and logic to mitigate losses in close collaboration with Analytics team
- To be responsible for all aspects of the deliverable, including working with sales and/or project manager, reviewing and in some cases preparing the project specification for complex analytics
- To allocate resource, plan for project and work with the client deliverable at each stage
- Decipher the differing risk analytics and business needs of varying clients, and establish flexible business strategies and risk algorithms to address these specific needs.
- Consult with clients to identify where the risk controls could be improved including, but not limited to, business process evaluation, loss trend analysis, and defect analysis, and deliver recommendations and business justification to client executives.
- Champion a culture where the fair treatment of customers is at the heart of the Experian business. Ensure that by leading by example, you adhere to all regulatory requirements and apply appropriate controls in the interests of customers. Through the adoption of a top down approach, demonstrate a culture where all of our people understand their regulatory obligations, including what the fair treatment of customer's means to them and our organisation.
- Product/Solution innovation for changing client's requirements in China Mainland market
- At least 10 years of banking experience in Risk/Marketing/Product department
- Excellent knowledge of consumer risk management for China market in both traditional business and emerging online/mobile business area
- Ideally knowledge and work experience in the banking and financial services industry; good operational business knowledge
- Strong presentation skill, problem solving ability, and strong influencing, negotiation & engagement capabilities
- Innovative, with demonstrated thought leadership
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Previous experience with Experian's risk management solution is a plus
- Quick learner and Good presentation skill
- At least Bachelor's degree major in statistical, financial engineering, finance or relevant
- English: Read & Written fluent/Oral basic