Software Developer - Equities
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
This role is focused on new product support, the support of the EQ business expansion in China, and the development of the electronic trading capability for the cash and futures markets in order to ensure sufficient and resilient support coverage for the onshore EQ team. RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• Work as part of the regional Equities Technology team to develop and support China cash and futures execution platforms.
• Manage onshore vendor products and integration.
• Respond and support regulatory inquires and inspection. SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Degree or equivalent, java, C++
• Excellent communication skills in written and spoken Chinese ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Â© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.