Specialist, Client Service
- Workswith external clients to resolve the most complex day-to-day issues and directthem to appropriate resources at BNY Mellon.
- Leadsteam members in providing support to major clients in addressing and resolvingcomplex operational and technical issues and ensuring requests are executed.Applies advanced problem solving skills, judgement, and experience to analyzeinformation.
- Usesdeveloped communication skills to deliver high quality service to a specializedclient base. Provides key individuals at assigned clients information relatedto BNY Mellon's products and services representing a broad array of lines ofbusiness and geographies and leverages an in-depth understanding of broader BNYMellon services and offerings.
- Proactivelyassists clients in reviewing potential business needs and directs them toappropriate resources at BNY Mellon. Resolves the most complex or non-routineclient issues or inquires, as needed.
- Usesin-depth knowledge of client issues and needs to contribute to businessdevelopment efforts. Uses broad understanding of BNY Mellon products andservices to best propose expanded offerings to clients for front officeconsideration.
- Leadsand participates in internal activities and initiatives designed to improve theclient experience. Uses knowledge of client services best practices and BNYMellon client needs to help develop process improvements. No direct reports.
- Providesguidance to less experienced team members. Supports multiple, complex clientaccounts
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums. Primary Location:
- Bachelorsdegree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.7-10 years of total work experience preferred.
- Experience in an operationalarea and/or client services preferred.
Asset Servicing Internal Jobcode:
Asset Servicing Admin Groups-HR08979 Requisition Number: