Specialist, HR Operations, Learning
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
Scope of Role:
Training Program Support
Collaborate with GPS on all training logistic affairs during program E2E process. And make sure the service quality be satisfied. Including but not limited to:
- Data support and analysis for training calendar planning. Coordinate and finalize training schedules and update training calendar timely
- Trainer schedule arrangement
- Training venue arrangement (internal and external)
- Monitor training program enrolment status to ensure planed program could be delivered per schedule
- Coordinator with training program owner on training material update and ordering
- Training record maintenance, attendance filling and training data analysis.
- Post course logistic like training fee recharge and vendor payment
- Provide training report to monitor completion status
- Training room maintenance and ensure facilities packages meet with trainers and pre-set group standard
- Team inventory and gift management
- Be familiar with procurement and vendor management process and be compliance to Group policy.
- Control costs and follow guidelines on expense claims.
- Help identify areas of cost savings eg identify new training venues at more favorable rates
- To assist overseas course participants on logistic issues for onshore programs
- Vendor sanction check and risk management
- Governance the LA services from internal and external vendors
- Work with SD Head to continuously simply the process and monitor the migration quality.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Governance GPS on learning operation end to end process and monitor service quality.
- Proactively tracking the learning progress and make sure all training program could be delivered per schedule
- To take up other duties as and when required
- Graduates/ Post graduates with solid relevant experiences in learning or administration
- Possess good organization, communication skills
- Conversant with computer skills in PC software such as Microsoft Office, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong administration skills with high initiatives and ownership in striving for operational excellence, service quality to reach the highest levels of accuracy and handle multiple tasks to meet tight deadlines
- Be flexible to change
- Able to work independently
- Able to work under pressure
- Excellent command of English & Mandarin
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages .