Systems Engineer - Authentication Engineering
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
The Authentication Engineering team is responsible for designing, developing and implementing critical authentication platforms. Authentication Engineering also provides consulting services to other application engineering teams within the firm to ensure secure and reliable authentication implementations. GS authentication platforms are built on a diverse set of vendor, open source and in-house developed products. You will help drive the convergence of authentication platforms across the firm. You will engineer to drive consistency, enable data collection and provide analysis of usage metrics. RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- The ideal candidate will have experience managing tier 0 (ie., 99.99% uptime) IAM systems
- The candidate will have had hands-on experience integrating client facing Authentication vendor products along with proprietary systems.
- The candidate should have a good working knowledge of any one or more of the following:
- 1) MFA systems (China compliant)
- 2) Okta
- 3) PingFederate
- Understanding of Oauth/OIDC, SAML.
- Good verbal and written communication skills will assure a smooth transition into the team
- Working knowledge of one or more programming languages (eg., Java, Python) is a plus
- Experience interpreting and guiding the firm in regards to China Cyber Security law and regulations is a plus