Systems Engineer (Messaging) - Tech Regional Leadership
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Goldman Sachs is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of services worldwide to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and high net-worth individuals. Founded in 1869, it is one of the oldest and largest investment banking firms. The firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in London, Bangalore, Frankfurt, Tokyo, Hong Kong and other major financial centres around the world. We are committed to growing our distinctive Culture and holding to our core values which always place our client's interests first. These values are reflected in our Business Principles, which emphasise integrity, commitment to excellence, innovation and teamwork.
Core Engineering provides global thought leadership, solution development, delivery and support for a broad suite of technology products and services at Goldman Sachs. It leverages global expertise to develop leading-edge technology solutions that meet business demands and differentiate the firm's technology offerings in the marketplace. Core Engineering enables the operation of the firm by managing an extensive compute platform and global communication networks, while addressing technology, compliance and reputational risk and resilience.
China Goldman Sachs business is headquartered in Beijing with significant presence in Shanghai and Shenzhen. Core Engineering has staff in Beijing and Shanghai and provide technical support across all business in China leveraging our global team as required. This role reports locally into China Core Engineering and regionally into product managers.
We are looking for Technology Generalists to provide 1st and 2nd level in-country support across Storage, Backups, Market Data, Voice, Multi media, Mobile Applications and Email. As part of the local China Core Engineering team they will liaise with global counterparts across multiple technology teams to undertake 1st and 2nd level support in-country. RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• Support MS Windows Server and Desktop environments
• Provide level 2 support for Microsoft Exchange, Chat systems and Blackberry Work
• Work with the global team to develop the roadmap for the local business
• Participate in project planning / execution cycles and manage local deployments
• Awareness of local regulation and legal / compliance requirements
• Proactive in identifying business use cases and issues and address them SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• 5+ years of experience working as an Infrastructure Engineer with experience in implementation and support of large global deployments
• Engineering knowledge of management platforms including Microsoft Exchange and BlackBerry Mobile
• Strong communication skills and proactively identify efficiency
• PowerShell scripting experience Preferred Qualifications
• B.S., B.E in Computer Science, Information Systems or similar
• Experience with Office 365 configuration and management ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Â© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.