Technology, Access Management Dev Lead, VP, Shanghai
- Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China Shanghai Shanghai Shi CN
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan Stanley
- 20 Jun 18 2018-06-20
See job description for details
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 747 offices in 42 countries.
In Morgan Stanley, Technology works as a strategic partner with Morgan Stanley business units and the world's leading technology companies to redefine how we do business in ever more global, complex, and dynamic financial markets. Morgan Stanley's sizeable investment in technology results in quantitative trading systems, cutting-edge modelling and simulation software, comprehensive risk and security systems, and robust client-relationship capabilities, plus the worldwide infrastructure that forms the backbone of these systems and tools. Our insights, our applications and infrastructure give a competitive edge to clients' businesses—and to our own.
Technology & Information Risk (TIR) organization within Morgan Stanley is responsible to allow the Firm to manage its technology and data related risks through implementing proactive, comprehensive, and consistent practices across the Firm to protect franchise while capturing business opportunities. Access management (AM) team which falls under TIR organization, provides solutions that span all aspects of entitlement management, including change management during employee lifecycle events, review, provisioning, de-provisioning, auditing, reporting, adoption of applications using both in-house custom products and vendor products.
AM team is driving a new Strategic Entitlement Initiative, which is building a new entitlement lifecycle management platform based on new entitlement architecture that provides unified provisioning control, SoD and regulation control for all the business applications, and also define very consistent audit logs and reports based on complex regulation and audit requirements. The role is for a highly skilled development manager, to lead the development of this unified platform, including strategic collection hubs, strategic provisioning/re-provisioning services, automating all the integration process, and operate within a highly agile test-driven development environment. This will also require close interaction with various different stakeholders and counterparties globally (NY/LN/HK) to discuss the strategic direction and define the strategic architecture.
Daily tasks include but not limited to:
- Analysis & design various project requirements along with global BA and operations.
- Work with global architect team to propose and define strategic architecture with high performance and scalability.
- Accountable for high quality code, unit test scripts and also deliver on time.
- Monitor and involve in maintenance and support of the production environment.
- Bachelor degree or above with > 5 working experiences.
- > 3 Years of hands-on experience on Java development and > 1 years seasoned management experiences on leading dev team.
- Strong experience on large scale data centric application development
- Solid experiences on data driven decision making.
- Experience with software design patterns, unit testing, performance / memory analysis, and agile development process
- The successful candidate will be a strategic thinker who can execute tactically, be a self-starter, with the ability to multi-task, thrive in a fast-paced team environment and be able to proactively anticipate, identify, and resolve problems.
- Excellent written, communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Script languages, like perl or python
- DB2/Sybase or Oracle
- Experience of access management