Technology, Technology Access Management Developer, Associate, Shanghai
- Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China Shanghai Shanghai Shi CN
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan Stanley
- 21 Apr 18 2018-04-21
See job description for details
The TAM Asia team focuses on building and supporting security related IT systems. The candidate will be a member of TAM Asia team, reporting to a local manager, coordinating developing work with an offshore development team.
The successful candidate is a self motivated, results oriented engineer, managing resources to accomplish projects. He or she is expected to prototype designs, and communicate them with offshore development teams to implement his or her vision. He or she is expected to have good troubleshooting skills, and will act as 3rd level support for existing products. He or she will communicate results of troubleshoots or requirements to the offshore team, and set expectations with management on product delivery.
- Enhance existing TAM products prioritized based on client feedback and need.
- Research, Develop, and document solutions based on communicated requirements.
- Create documentation and support procedures.
- Enforce software SLDC in the development circle.
- Core Java
- Database: SQL, Stored Procedure
- Unix/Linux, XML, Spring and SQL