UBSS Equity sales-SH
- Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 17 Nov 17
- One year arrangement based in overseas (NY or Singapore office) marketing our key China products, doing marketing to our existing and potential overseas clients
- Introduce, develop and maintain client relationships by understanding their specific needs, which may include goals and objectives, risk tolerance and expectations Keep abreast of market developments and product(s), and integrate understanding of markets, events and research views into actionable ideas and recommendations for clients
- Experts in their product/area of expertise, who collaborate with clients, product group experts, traders and other salespeople to channel client feedback and two-way sharing of information, to optimize the firm's ability to meet the needs of clients
- Provide first-class client service, with responsibility for providing support for all aspects of each client's specific needs, with the goal of making UBS the firm of choice with which to do business
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in the Equity Sales team in Shanghai.
Your experience and skills
- good knowledge and related experiences working with China domestic financial market and investment community, preferably with a career history in leading securities firms, trust companies, or private banks.
- fluent in English language and preferably a CFA candidate (level 1 or plus)
- good communicational, interpersonal, and presentation skills, and be able to perform under time constraint and pressure.
- good integrity and team player.
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.