Assistant Director-Senior QA Analyst (6 months Contract)
"Creditedge" is the software suite used to distribute Moody's Analytics public probability of default (EDF) model. The data is presented via API,XML server, FTP, and via an analytics website ( www.creditedge.com ). The QA team based in Shenzhen is responsible for ensuring the quality of delivery to these products. In this role they work very closely with both business teams, data teams, and technical teams in generating and executing testing plans and coordinating critical software releases.
- Write and execute manual tests.
- Use bug tracking systems to submit, track and manage defects..
- Analyze results of the tests you have performed and provide meaningful reports to project team.
- Maintain software testing artefacts.
- Use queries to create test data and analyze results.
- Work with other testers and key stakeholders to ensure coverage for each software release.
- Assist with the analysis of story level requirements. Clarify functional requirements. Communicate with stakeholders that rely on that information to define functional requirements and test cases. Communicate with developers to transfer requirements.
- Review and verify requirements, ensure that requirement statements are complete, consistent, feasible, verifiable and actionable.
- Write/maintain and execute basic automated tests under direction of Test Automation team members.
- Load testing for website and Desktop applications.
Undergraduate/first-level degree (e.g., Bachelor's degree).
3+ years of QA experience
Good understanding of the SDLC
Able to work well within the constructs of an agile process, including SCRUM, Continuous Build and Integration, etc.
Knowledge of QA methodologies including test planning
Ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
Very good verbal and written communications skills.
Competent database skills
Experience writing test scripts in Java/Python.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.