Assistant Director Program Manager
The Role / Responsibilities:
This job will be responsible for working with various teams inside and outside the CS - Structured team to facilitate our product development process.
- Aiding in the coordination and completion of new product features and fixes by working with all the various teams/processes involved.
- Conducting discussions with relevant stakeholders to plan and maintain product roadmaps.
- Work with project constituents to set deadlines, clarify responsibilities, resolve project issues and monitor progress of projects
- Maintaining and organizing product backlogs. Guide and promote team transparency, maintain and manage clear and consistent project metrics.
- Foster team predictability, leveraging metrics to inform future planning.
- Work with the business stakeholders to help them specify and test development and to have them adhere to product development processes and timelines.
- Work with the development team to continuously review and improve the development process, implementing process refinements as the team learns to work together efficiently.
- Help debug problems that are reported with the product and routing to the appropriate group for the fix.
- Work schedule requires availability on some evenings, weekends and holidays and morning meetings with the San Francisco and New York team mates.
- Undergraduate or graduate/second-level degree (e.g. MBA, Master's) with a quantitative or problem solving emphasis. Preferred degrees are in Science, Engineering, Math, Economics, Computer Science, or related fields
- 2-5 years of software program management, or engineering, or quality assurance experience (PMP, ACP, and/or SCM qualification is a plus)
- Familiar with Agile approach, project management software and Microsoft suite of tools
- Excellent English communication and organizational skills with the confidence to interact with top financial professionals.
- Demonstrated initiative, enthusiasm and ability to learn quickly and excel as part of a dynamic team.
- Ability to coordinate and assist large teams in resolving complex analytical issues.
- Strong attention to detail in all aspects of planning and execution and ability to manage multiple priorities with tight deadlines
- Willing to learn structured finance and have an interest in technology
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.