Assistant Director Program Manager
- Responsible for coaching assigned development teams, usually 2 to 3 long lived teams.
- Oversees timely delivery and completion of all projects assigned to their teams- Project scope on time and with expected quality.
- Drive the product development process from the initial design through all stages of development and stabilization leading up to the release.
- Coaches their project teams to adopt best practices for the development of products using Agile development methodologies.
- Compiles status reports for peers and upper management regarding status of teams and projects - timely and tailed.
- Facilitates coordination with other Content Program teams and other company teams.
- Owns inter team activities at the Content Program level.
- Engage actively in the company PMO community.
- Excellent English and Mandarin written and verbal communications skills - ability to interface with all levels of stakeholders, specific strength in influencing decision makers and managing expectations.
- Experience in managing Agile development teams.
- Proven ability to manage complex initiatives with multiple stakeholders and matrix interactions.
- Requires a bachelor's degree and at least 5 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Knowledge of software development processes - especially Agile practices - is essential.
- Familiarity with a variety of the project management field's concepts, best practices, and procedure.
- Must have strong influencing skills, a detail-oriented disposition and clear, concise communication skills.
- Experience in working with teams in distributed environments across the globe.
- Experience in continuous improvement of Agile development teams.
• Certification in PMP, SCM , PRINCE2 preferred
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.