- Shenzhen, Guangdong Sheng, China
- Permanent, Full time
Assistant Director Quality Assurance Engineer (Automation)
Location: Shenzhen, Guangdong Sheng, China
- Perform automation testing, functional testing and compatibility testing according to project plan
- Design automation solution, create and automate reusable business-level tests that are easy to maintain even when underlying features change
- Work with developers to understand new features, troubleshoot major product issues, determine root causes, and identify solutions
- Design and develop automation tools that allow teams to scale out to support new features, and reduce manual testing efforts
- Develop and enhance automation jobs in the continuous integration platform
- Analyze defect patterns across entire product and drive test initiatives to resolve these or prevent them in the future
- Work with global team members in Agile SDLC
- Has automation testing experience in web UI, restful service
- Able to develop testing tools for new requirements, including web based, client based application and back-end data.
- Has strong database knowledge on both relationship DB and NoSQL DB
- Has good understanding of agile SDLC , test case management and defect management
- Has excellent troubleshooting skill and teamwork spirit
- Work closely with other team members with good communication skills
- Bachelor or master's degree in Computer Science or related fields
- Good English communication skill, including writing and speaking
Preferred Has strong database knowledge on both relationship DB and NoSQL DB
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.