- Shenzhen, Guangdong Sheng, China
- Permanent, Full time
Associate - QA Engineer (Automation)
Location: Shenzhen, Guangdong Sheng, ChinaWorking in conjunction with the development/business/PM teams to ensure that products meet requirements and are of high quality:
- Understanding and translating test requirements from product analyst to BDD test cases(e.g. Cucumber Statements)
- Running and maintaining automation testing suites
- Analyzing automation test results and reporting any application defects in JIRA
- Performing additional manual test cases in regression testing cycle
- Provide test status updates to QA Manager and cross-functional development teams.
Required - Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field required
- Basic Knowledge about SQL server and SQL Statements
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in English and Chinese
- Good understanding of all phases of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) and STLC (Software Testing Life Cycle)
Preferred Knowledge of Mongo DB is a plus.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.