- Shenzhen, Guangdong Sheng, China
- Permanent, Full time
Associate Director Software Architect
Location: Shenzhen, Guangdong Sheng, ChinaRole/Responsibilities
The Content Solution Research division of Moody's Analytics Shenzhen is seeking a Software Architect with good hands-on skills and at least 7-10 years of experience to join the backend data team. The backend data team is responsible for the design and development of data integration, data analysis and data delivery using the best of breed technologies following agile methodologies. We are looking for a highly motivated team player who will:
- Design and develop new features
- Maintain and enhance software architecture for existing product development
- Collaborate with Production Managers, Program Managers and Quality Assurance Engineers across multiple development centers.
- Lead software engineers to complete the projects assigned
- Extend and maintain the existing codebase with a focus on quality, re-usability and maintainability
- Create technical design document and implement the primary part of the project.
- Participate in architecture and design reviews for projects that require complex technical solutions
- Manage and participate in support of outstanding data issues
- Monitor software system components for correctness, usability, security, accessibility, reusability, maintainability, adaptability and integration
Candidates should have good communication skills and an eagerness to learn. They should be self-starters who work with minimal direction. Candidates must also possess excellent technical skills and have an aptitude for building and understanding complex architectures.
Experience in the following areas is required:
- Spring framework, Spring boot/Spring Cloud micro services
- Database model design, stored procedure and queries performance tuning
- Distributed data processing and integration
- ORM mapping frameworks
- UML Modeling
- Design and implementation of scalable distributed data processing and integration systems
- OO concepts(OOAD)
- Written and verbal English communication
- SQL Server T-sql / Stored procedure
- Data integration platform (Kettle, Clover ETL)
- Big Data technology stack (Hadoop, Spark)
- AWS or similar cloud service providers
- Tomcat, JBoss, Ngnix
- Web Service(REST, SOAP)
- Agile, Scrum
- Linux Shell (Redhat, CentOS, Debian)
- Financial experience
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.