- Shenzhen, Guangdong Sheng, China
- Permanent, Full time
Asst Dir - Program Manager ( six month contract)
Location: Shenzhen, Guangdong Sheng, China• The project manager will be responsible for coaching assigned development teams, usually 2 to 3 long lived teams.
• Oversees delivery and completion of all projects assigned to their teams - project scope on time.
• Guides team transparency - clear and accurate project metrics.
• Fosters team predictability - using metrics to inform future planning.
• Drives their teams to continuously retrospect and improve - investment in the future and smarter actions today.
• Coaches their project teams to adopt best practices for the development of products using Agile development methodologies.
• Compiles status reports for peers and upper management regarding status of teams and projects - timely and detailed.
• Facilitates coordination with other Content Program teams and other company teams in the US and oversees.
• Owns inter team activities at the Content Program level.
• Engage actively in the company PMO community.
Platform Technology Solutions
• Excellent English written and verbal communications skills - ability to interface with all levels of the organization, specific strength in influencing decision makers and managing expectations
• Requires a bachelor's degree and at least 5 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
• Knowledge of software development processes - especially Agile practices - is essential.
• Must be familiar with a variety of the project management field's concepts, best practices, and procedures.
• Must rely on broad experience managing teams to plan and accomplish goals and balance competing priorities.
• Must have strong team-building and influencing skills, a detail-oriented disposition and clear, concise communication skills.
• Experience in working with teams in distributed environments across the globe.
• Experience in continuous improvement of Agile development teams.
• Certification in PMP, SCM , PRINCE2 preferred
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.