- Shenzhen, Guangdong Sheng, China
- Permanent, Full time
Asst Dir - Sr Software Engineer
Location: Shenzhen, Guangdong Sheng, ChinaRole/Responsibilities
The Content Solution Research division of Moody's Analytics Shenzhen is seeking an Assistant Director Senior Software Engineer with good hands-on skills and at least 5+ years of experience to join the backend data team. The backend data team is responsible for the design and development of data integration, data analysis and data delivery using the best of breed technologies following agile methodologies. We are looking for a highly motivated team player who will:
- Design and develop new features
- Maintain and enhance software architecture for existing product development
- Collaborate with Production Managers, Program Managers and Quality Assurance Engineers across multiple development centers.
- Extend and maintain the existing codebase with a focus on quality, re-usability and maintainability.
- Write technical documents and share knowledge among the teams.
- Participate in architecture and design reviews for projects that require complex technical solutions
- Participate in support of outstanding data issues
- Monitor software system components for correctness, usability, security, accessibility, reusability, maintainability, adaptability and integration
Candidates should have good communication skills and an eagerness to learn. They should be self-starters who work with minimal direction. Candidates must also possess excellent technical skills and have an aptitude for building and understanding complex architectures.
Required Experience in the following areas is required:
- Java (Scala) / J2EE
- Spark Big Data Platform
- Spring framework
- Database model design, stored procedure and queries performance tuning
- Data ETL, Distributed data processing and integration
- ORM mapping frameworks
- Micro Services
- Design and implementation of scalable distributed data processing and integration systems
- OO concepts(OOAD)
- Written and verbal English communication
- SQL Server T-Sql / Stored procedure
- Data integration platform (Kettle, Clover ETL)
- Big Data technology stack (Hadoop, Spark, Storm)
- AWS or similar cloud service providers
- Go language
- Mongodb / Solr No-Sql technologies
- Docker / Kubernates
- Tomcat, JBoss, Ngnix
- Web Service(REST, SOAP)
- Agile, Scrum
- Linux Shell (Redhat, CentOS, Debian)
- Git / Perforce
- Financial experience
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.