MSHF, Sales, Institutional Sales Department, VP/Sr. Associate, Beijing
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm’s employees serve clients worldwide from more than 747 offices in 42 countries. As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values based on integrity, excellence and giving back. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Morgan Stanley Investment Management (MSIM) is the investment management division of Morgan Stanley. MSIM strives to provide outstanding long-term investment performance, service and a comprehensive suite of investment management solutions to our diverse client base, which includes governments, institutions, corporations, and individuals worldwide.
Morgan Stanley Huaxin Fund Management Co., Ltd. (MSHF) is a Sino-foreign joint venture fund management company in which Morgan Stanley is the largest shareholder. Headquartered in Shenzhen, with branches in Beijing and Shanghai, MSHF provides an array of professionally managed funds for China investors, including fixed income, actively managed equities, fund of funds and separately-managed accounts, with a goal to meet investors’ needs for asset allocation, risk management and investment returns. RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Develop institutional clients; achieve annual sales goal; and establish extensive relationships with clients;
2. Provide professional asset management services for institutional clients and drive for clients’ satisfaction;
3. Support to establish institutional clients management system and ensure working efficiency. Qualifications:
1. Master degree and/or above in Economics, Management or related majors preferred;
2. At least 5 years of experience in Public Funds, Banking or Insurance industry. Good relationship with institutional clients is preferred;
3. Solid financial services knowledge with outstanding communication skills and strong integrity;
4. Fluent in both English and Mandarin (verbally and in-written).