1. Participate ( directly or in-directly ) in FICC FO/MO/BO related project analysis and development.
2. BAU support of the platform, including the need to interact with vendor for problem solving or new feature support.
3. As key member of the team, provide business guidance、technical training to new joiner, including but not limited to MUREX knowledge.
Skills & Qualification
1. Under graduate or above, major in computer science、mathematics、accounting、finance、or risk management.
2. Minimal 6 years experiences in software development; Familiar with Java\Python\C, JDBC, MQ, Control-M. Be able to do system analysis and business documentation.
3. Familiar with Linux and scripting; Familiar with SQL, experience in Oracle will be a plus.
4. Familiar with software engineering – Agile, DevOps, Scrum, and the related tools like JIRA/Wiki/Git/Jenkins, etc.
5. Experienced in front to back office architecture; Knowledge in multiple products will be a plus – equity, FX, IR, derivatives, commodity, credit and collateral.
6. Qualification of CFA/FRM will be a plus.