We are a diversified crypto finance firm. Our core value is building strong relationships with our clients, helping them buy and sell cryptocurrency products, earn yield, manage risk and access liquidity. We operate around the clock and around the globe, with a presence in Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Seoul, and Vancouver. Our firm offers world-class technology infrastructure and research capabilities, but we are still unconstrained and nimble enough to remain deeply entrepreneurial. We are always interested in people who have an appetite for taking calculated risk, demonstrate a high level of original thinking and intellectual curiosity. Website: http://www.ambergroup.io LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/amberbtc/
- Designing and implementing an overall risk management process for the organization, which includes an analysis of the financial impact on the company when risks occur.
- Performing a risk assessment: Analyzing current risks and identifying potential risks that are affecting the company.
- Performing a risk evaluation: Evaluating the company’s previous handling of risks, and comparing potential risks with criteria set out by the company such as costs and legal requirements.
- Establishing the level of risk the company are willing to take.
- Risk reporting tailored to the relevant audience. (Educating the board of directors about the most significant risks to the business; ensuring business heads understand the risks that might affect their departments; ensuring individuals understand their own accountability for individual risks).
- Explaining the external risk posed by corporate governance to stakeholders.
- Building risk awareness amongst staff by providing support and training within the company.
- Degree holder in Risk Management, Mathematics, Statistics, or related disciplines.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in market risk function in a financial institution.
- A solid understanding of market risk knowledge or the product knowledge preferred.
- Solid skill in Excel,VBA or Python.
- Good communication and analytical skills.
- Good communication skills in English and Mandarin.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Internal training and seminars
- Flexible working hours