- Shenzhen, Guangdong Sheng, China
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank China
- 06 Sep 17
Premier Service Manager (CSG, Shenzhen)
- Location: Shenzhen, Guangdong Sheng, China
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Please view Job Description for details.Scope of Role:
* To deliver simply first class service and advice to Wholesale Banking clients and internal Partners in all enquiries, problems, conflict resolution and other service-related issues.
* To be the Service Partner, working together with RMs, Product Sales, Operations and other key internal stakeholders to solve client issues. Identify opportunities and deliver the Bank's services.
* Builds relationships and report with key clients at the transactional/operational level.
* Proactively anticipates clients needs and takes action
* Use clear and appropriate communication skills and face to face interaction
* Makes proactive calls and visits to clients to improve utilization of facilities, increase transaction volume, up/cross sell products and service and identify opportunities for channels and business referrals
* Engage RMs, Product and Operations Partners for inpurt to client service issues, plans and reviews
* Timely and appropriate response
* Coordinates and leverages client and bank global network to deliver an effective solution
* Balance Client needs and workload
* Identifies and communicates work plan and escalates potential issues
* Works independently, taking ownership of issues and escalates as required to appropriate party
* Complies with laid out policies and procedures, maintains the Bank's reputation.
Qualifications & Skills
* BA degree
* 3-4 years experience of Customer Service in Bank
* Experience in Trade products is more preferable
* Fluent English in both spoken and written skills
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Enter roles and responsibilities
Qualifications and Skills
Enter qualifications and skills
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.