- Shenzhen, Guangdong Sheng, China
- Permanent, Full time
Location: Shenzhen, Guangdong Sheng, China1. Performs receptionist functions with main activities:
- Receive, direct and relay telephone messages and fax messages and handle caller's inquiries whenever possible
- Greet, assist and/or direct candidates , clients and other visitors
- Pick up and deliver the mail
- Respond to colleagues' inquiries and provide support as required
- Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings, conferences and all kinds of activities and events
- Maintain an adequate inventory of office supplies and equipment
- Monitor the use of supplies and c oordinate the repair and maintenance of office equipment
- Manage Library system and keep the books , newspapers and other references in order
- Develop and maintain a current and accurate filing system
- Provide word-processing and secretarial support as required
1 )College education with 1-2 years related working experience in MNC is preferred; Qualified new graduate is also welcomed.
2) Excellent communication skills and customer service oriented.
3) An upbeat, energetic, positive, and professional attitude.
4) Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment .
5) Familiar with Office software include word, excel and PowerPoint etc.
6) Good command of oral and written English.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.