- Shenzhen, Guangdong Sheng, China Shenzhen Guangdong Sheng CN
- Permanent, Full time
- 07 Aug 18 2018-08-07
Mainly responsible for data warehouse development.
- Work closely with key stakeholders across Singapore, Malaysia, Mainland China and Hong Kong to deliver APIs in projects and solutions.
- Design high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
- Perform data related development and integration, such as data warehouse, data mart, data mining and data presentation.
- Provide support to SIT and UAT, investigate and resolve technical issues reported in projects.
- Conduct system and performance management, application vulnerability management and control, software release management.
- Plan and commission product system implementation.
- Develop and review technical documents and other System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) related documents.
- Provide thought leadership within own area of responsibility.
- Preferably with Information Technology / Engineering / Computer Science related degree.
- At least 3~5 years of relevant system development experience, preferably in financial industry.
- Strong knowledge in working with Teradaa, ETL and FSLDM, Contraol-M, Spotfire, Talend and Qlikview.
- Experience in Hadoop (Hbase, HDFS, Hive), Kafka, Pyspark, Impala, Scala, Flume, Jupyter Notebook and Cloud Technology.
- Relevant system knowledge and experience in Unix, AIX, Linux, Wintel, IIS, Weblogic, Apache, JBoss, MSSQL, Oracle SQL, SVN, GIT, LDAP, Kerberos, TLS, SSL and MQ.
- Self-motivated and possess drive, and ability to work independently and a good team player.
- Strong analytical, communications and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in English speaking and writing.