Lead, Cash Operations
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- To deliver simply first-class service and advice to our Wholesale Banking clients and internal Partners in all enquiries, problems, conflicts resolution and other service-related issues.
- To be the Service Partner, working together with RMs, Product Sales, Operations and other key internal stakeholders to solve client issues, identify opportunities and deliver the Bank's services
Our Ideal Candidate
- Understand client's requirements and banking product & service needs across multiple products
- Proactively anticipate client's needs and takes action
- Proactively encourage utilization of facilities/increasing transaction volumes up/cross sell products and services; and identify opportunities for channels and business referrals
- Create time for additional responsibilities and activities (projects, training etc.) though effective work management
- Work independently, talking ownership of issues and escalates as required to the appropriate party
- Comply with laid out policies and procedures
- Maintain the Bank's reputation
- Identify gaps which would put the Bank and its clients at risk and take action
- Knowledge of customer services and corporate banking (WB) products and processes (electronic channels knowledge is an advantage)
- Computer literate with the ability to learn customer service software applications
- Strong communication skills : ability to build clear and effective communications that drive action
- Good listening and questioning skills
- Motivated to achieve personal targets and management objectives
- Good at English. Fluent Cantonese is an advantage.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages .