About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Check and approve data in system and ensure accuracy for wealth business settlement.
- To meet objectives set by the Group, Company & Department.
- Ensure that distributed transactions are 100% accomplished.
- Ensure to improve the whole process accuracy.
- Maintain the attendance which is consistent with the target set up by individual performance.
- Ensure the efficient communication with team members and no pending cases from yourself.
- Ensure the effective communication with counterparty.
- To be able to take pressure and accomplish the daily workload.
- To set up personal objectives, establish and achieve personal performance goals.
- To complete required tasks assigned by team leader for the team.
- Ensure to report line manager all irregular issues and potential risks on time.
- Follow the code of conduct strictly and manage risk and compliance as part of role.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.