Pipeline - Specialist/Analyst
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
• To daily handle with Customer Due Diligence (CDD) business according to agreed
procedure, to keep all business to be completed within SLA. And to achieve daily/monthly
• To ensure that the relevant CDD document fulfil Anti-money laundering (AML) /CDD
procedures and local requirement for proper AML/CDD control. And ensure business
operation based on the agreed operation manual.
• To follow and comply with AML and CDD Policy/Guideline/Procedure on CDD review of a
full range of financial product such as Cash management, trade, treasury, investment,
insurance, loan, etc.
• To escalate line manager all irregular issues and potential risks at the first time.
• To make ensure that comply with external and internal regulation and policies.
• To contribute ideas for improvements of processes and procedures based on processor's
• To ensure to take the role of (A) DCC. (this is an optional due to BCP's requirements)
Our Ideal Candidate
1. Bachelor Degree above, overseas educational background would be preferred.
2. Good command of spoken and written English. Cantonese speakers would be preferred.
3. Have Banking, financial institution experience or AML/CDD exposure is an advantage.
4. Strong Logic thinking & analytical skills.
Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.