Senior Business Analyst - Record Keeping
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- Analyse business requirement, helps to describe main business needs and supports business requirement creation and documentation
- Writing Business Requirement Document (BRD), Functional Requirement Document (FSD) and User Stories with acceptance criteria in Jira tool.
- Prioritise business requirements in order of business value.
- Coordinate with data source systems/owners to define and document interface data specification and data usage
- Support & guide Dev and QA team in requirement clarification during software development phase
- Perform user acceptance test after development is done
- Coordinate user verification test during production rollout
- Analyse and triage closure of data exceptions
- Support users on ad-hoc basis in data queries and presentation
- For more senior candidates, product ownership, align with department/bank practices, adopt industry best practices and ability to drive deliveries independently.
- Minimum college degree (Technology, Business, Economics, Engineering)
- Minimum 5 years of work experience
- Minimum 3 years of dedicated working experience in requirement analysis or system analysis position
- Good analytical skills
- Good functional and technical requirement documentation skills
- Fluent in English (oral and written)
- Skilled in MS Office software (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Experience in delivering data solutions is a plus
- Experience in microservices, dockers and scalable virtual infrastructure is a plus
- Knowledge and experience in database and SQL is a plus
- Experience in a Banking environment as BA is a very large plus
- Certification in Agile / Scrum is a plus
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages .