Senior Officer - CLM (HK)
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. Job Purpose
The person is responsible for the processing in accordance to Application / Instruction with Standard accuracy, and in compliance with the local regulatory (new/updates), group policies, and/or internal control requirements.
In addition, the person assists his/her line managers in raising suggestions/recommendations for process re-engineering, in particular on removing redundant steps and improving the process. The Role Responsibilities
- Ensure the processing in system with high accuracy.
- To ensure daily transactions are completed before cutoff time.
- Deliver day end recon report to business and line Manager.
- Escalate risk or operating issues to team leader or other operational issues.
- Backup for other operation units when necessary.
- Understand the up-to-date guidelines & internal control procedures, regardless whether it is internal, group, or regulatory requirements.
- Assist the line manager to come up with process simplification suggestions/recommendations.
- To comply with all applicable money laundering prevention procedures and, in particular, report any suspicious activity to the Unit Money Laundering Prevention Officer and line manager
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages .