Senior Officer Pipeline
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
Responsible in performing WM case handling for the following processes:
The Role Responsibilities
- WM Subscription Process
- WM Early Redemption Process
- WM Cancel Subscription Process
- WM RSP Maintain Process
- Banca New Policy sale/ WM Banca E-plus Sale
- WM Online MALI Subscription Process
- WM CMF Special Business Process
- WM New Account Opening Process
- Ensure the transactions that processed are met the Bank's laid down operational guidelines, and to ensure neither Bank nor customer is placed at risk;
- Ensure to provide timely and quality services;
- Ensure that the requests are processed according to the services standard stipulated;
- Ensure the effective communication with other department.
- Handle irregular cases during WM processing;
- Prepare statistics and filing documents and records;
- Follow the code of conduct strictly and manage risk and compliance as part of role;
- Support CN / HK business according to business requirements and team.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages .