- Tianjin, Tianjin Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
- Location: Tianjin, Tianjin Shi, China
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Support AnalystAbout Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
- Responsible for the day-to-day support of the application systems in operation
- Perform production support activities within the specified SLAs
- Prioritize workload, providing timely and accurate resolutions
- Communicate with customer smoothly to define issue and resolve it
- Root cause analysis, resolution and bug fixing
- Coordinate with Development Team to deploy application releases and documentation
- System monitoring and improvement
- Infrastructure support
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 2 years of experience in application support, development and relative experience
- Basic Principle of process control and risk control
- Basic knowledge of IT infra
- Skill of database (SQL Server) and Software development (.Net/Java), and ability to complete tasks independently
- Experience in Incident Management and Configuration management
- Good communication, coordinate and teamwork
- Good timeline control and planning
- Good English oral and writing
- CI/CD & DevObs are plus
- Experience on banking business is plus
- To be worked under high pressure
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.