Officer, Cash Operations
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- To ensure smoothly operations for (Cash Management Service) ， take overall responsibilities of management and supervision on the operational, systems and staffing issues of (Cash Management Service).
- 确保分行现金管理服务部的运作畅顺 , 对分行 ( 现金管理服务部 / 贸易服务部 / 帐户服务部 ) 有关操作、系统和人员方面的问题负有全面管理和监督责任。
- Processing of all (Cash Management Service) related documents efficiently and accurately and liaison between customers and Hub Centre to deliver efficient services to clients.
- 处理所有与 ( 现金管理服务部 ) 相关的业务，联系客户与后台操作中心，为客户提供优质服务 .
- To fully observe the current policies, operations procedures, service standard and regulations requirements when processing transactions.
- Strictly follow (Cash Management Service) DOI and JD, ensure the implementation of internal policy and compliance of regulatory requirements.
严格遵守 ( 现金管理服务部 ) 内控制度和岗位职责 , 确保国家法律规定和内部规章制度的贯彻执行。
- Timely and accurate resolution to all customer enquiries on (Cash Management Service) services and products.
及时准确解决客户有关 ( 现金管理服务部 ) 的问题。
- Act as "single window" into our transaction and services.
- To maintain quality standards to ensure our services for above mentioned products, meets customers' total needs, and that continued effort is made to exceed customer's expectation.
- Ensure day to day running EOD recon and post monitoring activities, guided by department operating instructions, guidelines, policies and standards set.
- 根据部门规章制度和国家法律、法规的要求，确保每天交易结束后完成交易的核对和后续跟踪 。
- To finish the product related returns in time. Establish statistic and filing procedure, ensure the accuracy and integrity of original records, contracts and other materials.
检查并及时完成相关报表 , 建立完整的会计 , 统计和业务档案 , 确保原始记录 , 合同和各种资料的真实完整。
- To ensure the maker/checker mechanism is strictly followed on each regulatory report.
- To provide support and monitor investigation cases handled by Hub Centre, through satisfactory resolution with the customer.
- To be aware and identify opportunities for cross selling the Bank's products.
- To be responsible for account related entry/deal input checking, ensure the effective control of risks through proper authority mechanism.
负责相关交易复核 , 遵守分级授权机制 , 确保业务按风险程度得到有效控制。
- Help vet suspicious money laundering cases, where necessary, before sending them to Country Money Laundering Prevention Officer.
- Daily work must comply with the Money Laundering Prevention Requirement and the Code of Conduct.
- Shall be alert at all times to unusual or possible suspicious customer activity, and should report promptly any suspicious activity.
- Periodically to do CRM and KCSA self-assessment of daily processing, escalate according to acceptable risk threshold.
- 定期对日常操作进行内、外部合规性检查和评价 , 根据可接受的风险程度逐级汇报。
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead the [Xian branch services] to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank's Conduct Principles : [Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Financial Markets; Financial Crime Compliance; The Right Environment.] *
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- [Strictly follow Local regulator: PBOC/SAFE/CBIRC requirement].
- Exercise authorities delegated by the Board of Directors and act in accordance with Articles of Association (or equivalent)
Our Ideal Candidate
- Other then the above roles, job holder follow other job duties and responsibilities assigned by line manager from time to time.
- Please note that the job description above will be received during the Job Objective setting every year, which may be amended and agreed where necessary by the employee and the line manager.
- Cl Bachelor degree or above, min 5years of related banking experience
- 本科或以上学历， 5 年以上银行相关从业经验
- Knowledge in PBOC/SAFE/CBRC regulations
- 中国人民银行 / 国家外汇管理局 / 中国银行业监督管理委员会法规的了解
- Good knowledge /experience of (Cash Management Service/Trade Service/Account Service) product and knowledge
- ( 现金管理服务部 / 贸易服务部 / 帐户服务部 ) 方面的良好知识和经验
- Good sense in risk management and strategy management.
- Creativeness in generating constructive new ideas
- Organizing skills and Interpersonal skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages .