The Finance Data & Systems team is searching for a highly skilled Automation Engineer who can design, develop and maintain efficient and resilient automation solutions for Moodyâ€™s Finance organization.
- Identifying automation candidates that are fit for the Automation Anywhere Platform
- Collaborating with colleagues to build intelligent automation solutions
- Managing all issues, risks, and dependencies associated with building enterprise bots
- Working directly with stakeholders to understand business requirements and translate them into code
- Creating bot-related artifacts e.g. Technical Design Documentation
- Adhering to development process standards as defined by Moodyâ€™s RPA Center of Excellence
- Managing bot runner capacity and optimizing bot scheduling to ensure licenses are properly utilized
- Supporting business users as they develop their own bots by providing technical expertise and creating suitable bot development training material
- Experience building TaskBots (AA v11.x) for large scale automation initiatives that cross multiple applications/systems/teams
- 2+ years of work experience with RPA
- Extensive knowledge of the Control Room and AAE Client application as well as the overall Automation Anywhere Platform architecture and underlying infrastructure
- Advanced Automation Anywhere certification(s) a plus
- Solid understanding of the bot development lifecycle and experience in following standard release/change management procedures
- Experience in conducting QA/UAT and engaging appropriate enterprise teams to ensure test case coverage is comprehensive
- Experience developing MetaBots, creating Work Queues, and leveraging IQ Bot
- Actively researches Automation Anywhere product releases and RPA trends to keep skillset up to date
Moodyâ€™s is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moodyâ€™s Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.