Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with a marine fuel supply and trading company who are looking for an experienced HSEQ executive to join their team in Cyprus.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Managing internal audits of all quality management systems, gathering information on their effectiveness presenting these findings at management reviews
- Be point of contact for any QMS related issues and implementing any necessary changes as needed, ensuring to train all staff member both on and offshore as needed
- Establishing, realising and sustaining QMS practises as well as promoting clients’ requirements throughout the team
- Report any shortcomings in QMS to the Quality manager and suggest and implement any improvements that can be made
- Role reports into Quality Manager
Key Qualifications / Experience
- 3+ years of relevant work in the shipping industry as well as a degree in a relevant field
- Strong leadership and mentoring qualities and an ability to accurately gather and analyse relevant information
- Certified ISO auditor with knowledge of ISO 9001: 2015, ISO 14001 and ISO 18001 systems
- Excellent communication skills (English and Greek, written and spoken essential) and strong organisational and computer skills
- The role will be based in Limassol, Cyprus