The successful candidate will assume responsibility for a team of highly qualified cross-functional experts, build their trust and continue to develop them, to develop and deliver world class solutions. Responsible for the creation, execution and proactive delivery of end to end plans used to deliver projects to FNZ customers, this role will be aligned to client project teams to facilitate and enable the Brno Solution Centre to deliver project outcomes to our customers on time and to a high level of quality. Role Responsibilities
- Key contact for client facing team and be the solution centre leader responsible for planning, organising, monitoring and controlling all aspects of the applications development, in accordance with SDLC and Development Standards.
- Undertake project scheduling, resource management and planning including resolving scheduling conflicts with other projects and teams
- Understand the project requirements, solution, and any technical or delivery dependencies and coordinate with resources and direct the projects in the right direction in a timely manner and to a high standard.
- Be an innovative leader by planning and delivering the project in the most efficient way.
- Manage Development project activities for multiple projects across all project phases, including initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, control and closure.
- Work collaboratively and innovatively with the development team, Systems Analysts, lead architect and the Project Manager to determine technical direction and approach to system design and implementation, including service support.
- Create, manage and track project artefacts, including, but not limited to Project development schedules
- Continuously improve the Build Management process and artefacts by contributing to the FNZ continuous improvement agenda.
- Manage the day-to-day activities of projects and staff; communicate with project teams at all times and frequently to ensure build deliverables are on schedule and within cost and quality parameters.
- Provide input into strategic planning.
Why join the FNZ journey?
- Significant experience in leading the technical delivery of IT projects.
- SDLC knowledge essential.
- Degree qualified or equivalent experience.
- PMP, PRINCE 2, Scrum master certified - desirable.
- Agile, Lean - desirable.
- Expert in Microsoft Project
- Resilient and a self-starter; able to work independently in a fast paced environment.
- Enjoys a personal challenge and strives to succeed/improve.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written in English.
- Experience of managing senior project stakeholders.
- Be part of a highly successful, rapidly growing, global business that is leading the delivery of financial services via cloud computing and partners with some of the world's largest companies;
- Remuneration and career advancement is based on individual contribution and business impact rather than tenure or seniority;
- We provide significant financial rewards for high performing individuals; and
- We provide global career opportunities for our best employees at any of our offices in the UK, Czech Republic, Australia, New Zealand or China