Investment Operations Officer
You may come from an investment background with previous experience in a similar role; however, these are also excellent opportunities if you are looking for your first step in to investment & wealthmanagement.
Working with our premier global financial institutions client base, you will service their assets & investment portfolios on our market leading digital platforms. This will involve dealing with a variety of financial products and transactions.
- Accuracy; toensure the completion of daily tasks.
- Efficiency; to ensuredaily tasks are executed in a timely manner and deadlines are met.
- Effective communication; to ensure information is communicated effectively to necessary parties and in a timely manner for purpose of rapid resolution.
- Record keeping; to maintain records to ensure the investment process is transparent to regulators and external auditors regarding Breach and reconciliation recording.
- Procedures; contribute to and maintain relevant and robust documented procedures.
- Information Systems; to make effective use of the Company's information systems.
- Planning; to prioritize workload to ensure all activities are completed on time and within agreed deadlines.
- CPD; to develop professional and technical knowledge and skills via training & development in order to meet Continuing Professional Development requirements.
- Other tasks; to undertake any other projects/ tasks as may reasonably be required to facilitate the smooth operation of the company.
You could be the right match if:
- You hold a University degree, enjoy a challenging environment working to tight deadlines where the need for accuracy is essential.
- Communicating with clients (via email/phone), and using your analytical skills to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- You possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- You want to develop professionally
- Be part of a friendly multi-cultural team located in our modern solutions centre in the heart of Brno.
- Regular knowledge sharing sessions and opportunity to obtain industry-relevant qualifications.
- Weekly social and team-bonding events.
- Significant financial rewards for high-performing individuals.
- Global career opportunities at any of our offices (e.g. UK, Australia, New Zealand, etc.).
- Six days of company leave in addition to 20 days of annual leave
- Seven Sick Days per calendar year
- Meal vouchers of 110 CZK / a day (55% paid by FNZ, 45% paid by employee)
- 600 CZK / month on your account in FNZ Cafeteria (Flexible Benefits Platform)
- Overtime meal provided if working overtime
- Free fruit, bread and spreads provided
- Pension/life insurance - contribution by FNZ (2% of your monthly gross salary), applicable after probation period at the Company.