Production Support Developer
You will be part of our Production and Support Department that is simply making sure that all of our live platforms are running smoothly and without issues.
This is a great opportunity to kick-start your career and g ain commercial experience in programming and grow to seasoned and skilled developer. FNZ offers various paths that you can take from here. Key Responsibilities:
- Investigation of errors in live high-end platforms.
- Researching and fixing defects based on description.
- Developing code, scripts, schemas required to solve complex technical issues.
- Investigating problems on databases, web and application servers.
- Dealing with performance issues.
- Communication with Production Support Analysts and Testers.
- Automation of manual processes within Production support (CSI).
- Working in a group of highly skilled support developers to resolve production issues.
- Good understanding of OOP and ability to debug (at least from school projects).
- All our platforms are built on Microsoft technologies so experience with C# and ASP.NET or VB.NET is ideal to have.
- Basics in MS SQL Database.
- Willingness to learn new things is important as there is a lot to learn and master.
- Logical thinking is crucial and you should also enjoy solving puzzles.
- IT education with at least Bc. degree is preferred.
- What is an advantage (but not a must have):
- Knowledge of ITIL.
- MS technologies experience like Visual Studio and Resharper.