Public Finance / Sub-Sovereign AD - Czech Speaker - Prague
- CZK 1,000,000 to 1,115,000
- Prague, Praha, Czech Republic Prague Praha CZ
- Permanent, Full time
- PDJ Search
- 17 May 18 2018-05-17
Our client is a leading Financial Institution with a global presence and outstanding reputation. They are now looking for an individual to join their Sub Sovereign Group in Prague to conduct credit research on an Czech focused portfolio of regional/local governments and government-related issuers.
- Assume lead analytical responsibility for a portfolio of Czech regional and local governments as well as related entities
- Additionally, assist more senior staff in the analysis of a broader portfolio of government credits.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the assigned regional/local governments and related entities
- Participate in the analysis of a broader portfolio of government credits globally.
- Monitor economic trends and developments
- Build and maintain high quality relationships with senior management at regional and local governments.
- Write in-depth, high quality, insightful and focused research on credit trends and specific issuers.
- Perform and present in-depth fundamental credit analysis effectively
- Actively participate in regular outreach events such as investor briefings, teleconferences, conferences and third party presentations
- Strong academic background is required. Graduate degree or equivalent, in Economics, Finance, Business, or Public Administration.
- Strong quantitative aptitude and proven analytical skills.
- Relevant experience in public finance or relevant credit research experience in corporate is essential.
- Excellent communication skills in Czech and English
- Highly organised and efficient, with ability to multi-task and able to meet tight deadlines
- Strong MS Office skills; principally Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Some public speaking and travel would be required