Finnish speaking Quality Engineer/Tester for Madrid, Spain
We are looking for a self-starting, proactiveproblem solver to join our Quality Assurance team!
As part of this team, you will start working on avery exciting project for a multinational global technology company withinconsumer goods. You will work for one of the key players in the technologyindustry worldwide in testing activities as part of a project, which involves artificialintelligence, virtual assistances, devices and wearables.
You would be working very close with client teams in an environment withhigh security standards. For this reason, you would be expected to work 100% atclient onsite in Madrid. As the world is still fighting the Pandemic, youwill work remote until the situation is under control and it is safe torelocate.
You must speak Finnish fluently, ideally yournative language. What would be your main responsibilities?
What would be the requirements for this role?
- Analysis of the requirements, develop and execute tests
- Report test findings and document new errors.
- Provide or validate estimates for assigned tasks
- Learn automation and contribute towards test automation in a gradualmanner
What do we offer?
- Minimum 2 years' experienceof software testing or quality engineering work
- Good knowledge of awarenessof testing processes like defect management, test design creation etc.
- Experience on scripting.
- Experience with tools likeALM, Jira, and Jenkins.
- Ability to analyse testresults and identify patterns of issues, troubleshoot scenarios and compiledetailed reports
- Knowledge or experiencewith new Technology adoption like devices, virtual assistants and gadgets
- Long term opportunity to grow in one of the most successful technologyconsultancy companies all over the world.
- Innovative project related with artificial intelligence, wearables andvirtual assistants.
- Trainings to develop your role correctly.
- Flexible and open working environment interacting with colleagues fromdifferent countries.
- Social benefits like health insurance and meal card
- Competitive compensation
Are you ready for a new adventure? Please apply andyou will get additional information about this one-off opportunity in therecruitment process.