In this newly created and business critical role, theMigration Solution Consultant will bridge the gap between business requirements and the impact of Migration and the technical components.
As our Migrations Solution Consultant, you will be responsible for leading our clients through the Migration implementation, ensuring the requirements from each impacted business unit have been assessed, documented, implemented and ultimately successfully delivered.
You will provide expertise and leadership in a number of areas, including:
- The development of bespoke customer migration requirements
- Regulation and advice on platform compliance
- Customer Training Programmes and knowledge transfer
Preferred Industry Knowledge
- Provide leadership and support for the Migration Analysis team, building capability and providing support for junior members of the team.
- Work with FNZ customers to help define migration and business requirements, providing market expertise as required.
- Be the link between the Migration and Platform Implementation teams, ensuring that all aspects of new platform implementation, and their impacts, are understood in respect of the migration process.
- Provide training programmes and knowledge transfer services to FNZ customers.
Required Knowledge & Skills
- Experience in a consulting, analysis or architecture environment, preferably in a migration setting
- Awareness and knowledge of general investment/wealth/life and pensions products and the markets in which FNZ and out customers operate.
- 5+ years of experience in a delivery/consulting environment in financial services/wealth market.
Why join FNZ?
- Experience working within a business analysis/consulting role
- Able to establish an environment of continuous improvement and capability development
- Confident, and able to take initiative given client- and delivery-focused environment
- Fluency in English and Finnish
- Independent, self-directing and delivery focused working style
- Superior analytical thinking
- Commercially aware.
- Be part of a highly successful, rapidly growing, global business that is leading the delivery of financial services via cloud computing and partners with some of the world's largest companies;
- Remuneration and career advancement is based on individual contribution and business impact rather than tenure or seniority;
- We provide significant financial rewards for high performing individuals; and
- We provide global career opportunities for our best employees at any of our offices in the UK, Czech Republic, Australia, New Zealand or China.