- Grenoble, Rhone-Alpes, France
- Permanent, Full time
Director - DevOps
Location: Grenoble, Rhone-Alpes, FranceThe Role / Responsibilities:
In order to support its new generation cloud native Banking RegTech software products and its transition to
a Software-as-a-Service distribution model, Moody's Analytics is recruiting a Cloud Operation and service
You will manage our cloud operation team and be responsible for the deployment and the production support for the Software-as-as-Service Banking RegTech applications designed and operated by Moody's Analytics from our Grenoble engineering development center.These applications are hosted on the cloud leveraging Amazon AWS services.
You will manage the day-to-day service delivery and application/shared infrastructure support in compliance with our internal corporate IT standard and in line with the SLA (Service Level Agreements) we committed to our customers.
- Lead direction and planning for the Cloud Operation team
- Deploy, support, maintain and upgrade SaaS applications
- Oversee the design of creative and scalable software/support solutions that address business and technical needs or challenges.
- Act as manager and be the lead for on-shore and offshore support resources
- Proactively seek to identify and remedy any operational or process gap; strive to achieve zero high audit findings
- Address issues and risks with appropriate mitigating actions. Review and validate project status through the complete lifecycle
- Create and drive a culture of continuous improvement
- Partner with corporate IT to ensure appropriate change, incident problem management processes are implemented and followed
- Partner with corporate IT to ensure to ensure a documented root cause analysis on all in-scope incidents and recommend a corrective action plan
- Ensure that all documentation has been updated and that SOC 2 audit compliance requirements are addressed
- Monitor and report on SLAs and where necessary initiate service improvements that will increase the business value while continually looking for ways to improve the support service
- Produce monthly deck reporting on production statistics and giving senior management an overview of all production activities, risks and issues
- Build, drive, and manage relationships with senior internal business leaders
The Enterprise Risk Solutions (ERS) Services Group is a global organization of 1,000 team members who help clients better understand and manage financial risk. We develop solutions for financial institutions, large companies, and governments seeking to implement best practices in risk measurement and management. Our client list includes some of the largest and most respected companies in the world. We design, build, and implement a broad range of software to fundamentally help our clients better balance risk and return. Our software has earned accolades from clients, regulators, and the financial media.
The Banking Reg Tech (BRT) Solutions business is comprised of product managers, project directors, functional consultants, and technical consultants spread around the world with primary offices in New York, San Francisco, London, Paris, Singapore, and Hong Kong. Collectively, we help clients comply with ever-changing banking regulations while providing the information and insights needed to manage a balance sheet comprehensively across asset, liability, and capital positions.
You will be member of the Software Engineering team in our R&D centre based in Grenoble and dedicated to develop Moody's Analytics Solutions across the EMEA region. He will also be part of a multidisciplinary team built to the agile SCRUM design. The Software Engineer will work in cooperation with our architects, development engineers and quality engineers in a multicultural environment.
- Master's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering, with solid experience in Cloud infrastructure (AWS or Azure), deployment procedure (Cloud Formation, Terraform) and monitoring tools (CloudTrail, CloudWatch, Prometheus, Grafana, New relic…
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.