- Grenoble, Rhone-Alpes, France
- Permanent, Full time
Quality Assurance Engineer – Banking Risk Regulatory Reports
Location: Grenoble, Rhone-Alpes, France
As a Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer within Reports Production team, you will participate in Moody's Analytics Regulatory Reporting solution lifecycle. In this role, you will be in charge of ensuring the quality of the regulatory risk reports for all our banking clients. You will work on both maintaining of existing test plans and creating new test plans/cases for the banking reports according to the Basel II/III standards. You will also developed a broad knowledge in the BCBS and local Basel II/III regulations and reports.
On a daily basis, you will interact with internal team members such as the software engineers, the QA strategist, the project managers, the business analysts and the product managers to deliver, support, and improve our regulatory reports solution.
In detail you will:
- Analyze and understand the Basel II/III regulatory reports specification prepared by the business analyst management team. Through this, you enrich your knowledge in the area of ??regulatory risk and financial reportind
- Develop test plan/cases and performing end-to-end testing to ensure the quality of reports delivered to clients, in both technical and functional areas
- Automate test cases via automated tools for regression test
- Work closely with the software engineers to ensure best quality of delivery
- Actively participate in reports SDLC using Agile methodology (Kanban)
The role is part of the ERS - Banking Reg Team (BRT) in charge of the regulatory reporting setup in order to adequately respond to the influx of new regulatory requirements in the banking industry. Our goal is to be able to support our clients around the world to the meet regulatory requirements of the banking regulation according to Basel II/III standards.
T he ideal candidate will have a Master degree in computer science and/or Finance and 5+ years of professional experience in software quality testing. The candidate should i deally works in the Banking/Insurance/Finance related industry and is motivated by the functional understanding of risk management in banking .
- Experience in full-cycle software development lifecycle is required
- Proven experience in software or report testing and the ability to introduce new testing methodologies/techniques to the QA team
- Proficient in writing and executing Oracle SQL commands
- Independent with good analytical and problem solving skills
- A team player and ability to work as a team
- Language: Ability to communicate in English (spoken and written) is mandatory for a daily work with teams located internationally
- Basel II/ Basel III Credit, Market or ALM/Liquidity Risk domain knowledge and bank financial instruments is a plus
- Fermat / RiskAuthority product knowledge is a plus
Key words: Regulatory Reporting, Financial risk, Basel II/III, XBRL, Agile, Kanban
Required competencies : SQL, Oracle PL-SQL
Complementary competencies : .NET, Python, Jenkins, Tomcat
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.