Software Engineer Intern (RiskAuthority)
Job Description Our Engineering & Technology Internships deliver real world work experience. Through our Engineering & Technology internships, you will gain hands-on experience as a developing software engineer while working at the intersection of finance and technology. We leverage current and emerging technologies to help our clients manage risk and meet regulatory requirements. Our Engineering & Technology internships can also lead to full time opportunities within Moody's Analytics. Most importantly, you'll have the opportunity to work with smart, innovative, energetic, and fun people who will be committed to seeing you grow and succeed. We Want You
Intership Objectives Main objective
- We seek curious problem solvers who enjoy learning new things, working with others, and continuously growing their interpersonal and technical skills.
- Be passionate and curious.
Prototype a SA-CCR REST API leveraging our existing C++ engine.
This API should be able to manage:
* Millions of derivatives and collaterals
* Real time response time (<1> * Scalabilty
To achieve this objectives, the intern will have to
* Study an choose the good technological stack in collaboration with the team
* Implement the web service
* Work closely with our QA engineers to ensure higher quality deliveries Secondary objective
Be fully integrated as software developer in an Agile team.
* Participate in the developments of the next release of Risk Authority Credit Risk product, especialy on SA-CCR new features.
* Follow the existing processes of the team (code review / daily stand up / retrospective and other meetings)
* Collaborate with the product team to refine the specification
* Work closely with our QA engineers
- Rising junior or rising senior working toward a Bachelor's degree. Majoring in STEM
- Knowledge of development languages / Technologies : C++ , Rust, WebService, API
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.