Corporate Bond Credit Analyst
- Attractive remuneration package
- Lyon, Rhone-Alpes, France Lyon Rhone-Alpes FR
- Permanent, Full time
- 11 May 18 2018-05-11
We are a leading European Independent Credit Research firm founded in 2004, and a Rating Agency dedicated to European corporate issuers. We are looking for an experienced corporate bond credit analyst, based in Lyon, France.
Supervised by our Head of Credit Research, her/his main responsibilities will be:
• To publish in-depth & timely credit research on European High Yield and Cross-over companies, including forecasts (financial modelling) and reactive credit updates within several industrial sectors.
• To publish rating and sector reports.
• To communicate/meet with corporate bond issuers’ managements as well as asset managers and institutional clients.
• To spot capital structure relative value & outright trade ideas on both primary & secondary markets.
• To develop positive work relationships with team members and be involved in service improvements.
• At least 5 to 7 years of experience as a credit analyst for low rated non-financial corporates within sell-side or buy-side investment institution, with the following background: High Yield or Emerging Corporate Bonds & CDS, Convertible Bonds, Leverage Loans.
• A Masters’ degree in Finance, ideally with CFA or equivalent.
• Excellent written & oral communication skills in English. French or German would be a plus. European passport is needed.
Remuneration package will be attractive, in line with your professional skills.
More about Spread Research: