1800055T Transformation Program Manager
- Selon profil
- Paris, Ile-de-France, France Paris Ile-de-France FR
- Permanent, Full time
- Axa Investment Managers
- 13 Aug 18 2018-08-13
We are an active, long-term, global, multi-asset investor focused on enabling more people to harness the power of investing to meet their financial goals. By combining investment insight and innovation with robust risk management we have become one of the largest asset managers in Europe, managing €746bn in assets as of the end of 2017. We employ about 2,400 people around the world and operate out of 21 countries.
AXA IM is undergoing a significant transformation in the context of its strategy. The Transformation Program Manager will be responsible for monitoring all initiatives relating to the transformation program to facilitate its successful execution and report overall program status to the program governance committees.
• Develop full scale program plan with key milestones and timelines
o Establish comprehensive list of initiatives relevant to the completion of AXA IM transformation
o Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables for initiatives not yet started
o Identify key risks, interdependencies and priorities.
• Liaising with the relevant workstream and project leads, track program progress through the entire program cycle.
• Identify and resolve issues where possible, communicating with relevant project managers, and escalate roadblocks and risks through program governance.
• Coordinate initiatives across AXA IM to ensure consistency across the company.
• In conjunction with Finance, define, deploy and coordinate efficiency tracking tools and processes for staff & non-staff costs.
• Prepare program documentation and status updates for program governance committees.
• Contribute to change management and communication plan.
• Role model an approach that is positive and open to challenge, to change, to new ideas and to finding solutions collaboratively.
• Work in partnership with the relevant business units so that AXA IM meets the 2020 targets identified in the strategic review including a culture of empowerment and trust.
• Bachelor or master degree
• A proven track record of managing complex projects and programs
• 5 plus years experience in asset management
• Experience in working, influencing, and building relationships within a matrix environment
Knowledge and Skills
• Excellent Program and Project Management skills
• Strong financial knowledge
• Strong business sense and judgement to prioritise, resolve and escalate issues.
• Driven and results focussed with ability to create and maintain momentum.
• Critical thinking and problem solving mindset, capable of challenging assumptions.
• Ability to build credibility, trust, and rapport with stakeholders at all levels including with Management Board members.
• Team player with the ability to collaborate and manage change by influence across teams/functions and geographies.
• Sensitive to cultural issues.
• Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
• Good IT skills to an advanced level in Powerpoint, Excel and Word.