180006IG - Senior Product Engineer
- Selon profil
- Paris, Ile-de-France, France
- Permanent, Full time
- Axa Investment Managers
- 16 Nov 18
Nous sommes un investisseur global multi-actifs, qui privilégie le long terme et la gestion active, pour permettre au plus grand nombre d’atteindre ses objectifs financiers en exploitant tout le potentiel des solutions d’investissement. En associant une connaissance pointue de l’investissement et de l’innovation à une gestion solide des risques, nous sommes devenus l’un des acteurs majeurs de la gestion d’actifs en Europe, avec 746 milliards d’euros d’actifs à fin 2017. Nous employons 2 400 personnes à travers le monde et possédons 29 bureaux répartis dans 21 pays.
The role of the Product Engineer is to advise and to coordinate various stakeholders (internal and external) in the process of new portfolios creation and other significant changes to existing portfolios.
• Relying on his coordination role the Product Engineer will design and set up the front to back operating model underpinning the portfolio (funds/investment management mandates) with the various internal stakeholders (fund manager, sales team, legal, risk, compliance, finance, operational support, etc) and third parties (trade support, asset servicing, custodians, administrators, transfer agents, lawyers, auditors, etc).
• The Product Engineer is in charge of preparing and getting validated by the stakeholders the New Porfolio Launch Note which describe the front to back operating model.
• The Product Engineer is in charge of coordinating projects like mergers, liquidations, creations of new share classes, implementation of new instruments, change in custodians, administrators, transfer agents or investment teams.
• The Product Engineer supports the Global New Business Committee process, and assists in analyzing the operational feasibility of the proposals submitted to the Committee.
• The Product Engineer can support the Distribution/RFP team in the description of operating model embedded in the answers to RFP, and supports Product Management for the operational set up of pooled funds.
• The Product Engineer can contribute to the 6 month review process which is a review of the operating model 6 months after the launching of each product.
• Educated to degree level, with a minium of 5 years experience in financial industry, ideally in an Asset Management environment
Knowledge and Skills
• Knowledge of different asset classes managed by AXA IM and Investment Strategies
• At ease in written expression (minimum: English+local language)
• At ease in oral expression (minimum: English+local language)
• Autonomous and well organized
• Interpersonal skills
• Results oriented with a desire to succeed
• Client oriented mentality
• Ability to work effectively as part of a team, but also ability to lead and motivate
• Project management skills