2020 Investment Banking and Capital Markets Off-Cycle Internship Program in Paris
Our IBCM Off-Cycle Internship Program runs for 6 months ongoing throughout the year and is open to finalists, 2020 graduates and gap year students who are interested in gaining an insight into Investment Banking. About Investment Banking & Capital Markets
Credit Suisse's Investment Banking & Capital Markets (IBCM) offer financial advisory and capital raising services to clients, including corporations, private equity firms, and governments. We specialize in innovative solutions, drawing on our global expertise from across the full spectrum of products: mergers and acquisitions, debt and equity underwriting, corporate derivative and other structured products.
The IBCM Paris team are focused on covering clients across France. We have a number of areas within IBCM hiring. Please state on your resume the reference number to which area you are interested in below.
- Generalist : 2nd March 2020 (reference : ST-01) or 2nd July 2020 (reference : ST-02)
- Financial Institution Group: 2nd March 2020 (reference : ST-03)
- Technology Media and Telecommunications: 2nd March 2020 (reference : ST-04)
- Equity Derivatives: 2nd January 2020 (reference : ST-05)
- Equity Capital Markets - ASAP ( reference : ST-06)