Analytics Client Consultant
- Paris, Ile-de-France, France Paris Ile-de-France FR
- Permanent, Full time
- MSCI Ltd
- 15 May 18 2018-05-15
Risk Management Analytics Consultants act as trusted advisors to our clients and have responsibility for managing the associated client relationships covering France/Switzerland/ Belgium and Ireland. Consultants look to develop deep linkages with our clients and help clients make best usage of our products in the context of their investment or risk process and their business goals.
Scope of Responsibility
• Manage relationships within Risk Management analytics client base; implement strategic plans to ensure client retention.
• Proactively engage with clients and provide Best Practices guidance on risk measurement and management.
• Identify opportunities to increase client usage of our products and identify new users. Work closely with the sales team on potential sales opportunities. Assist in campaigns on new product placement.
• Proactively engage with clients to keep them informed of our product roadmap with a view on how our development efforts will help them achieve their business goals; proactively and regularly solicit client feedback regarding future product development.
• Work with internal functional teams to ensure that all client requests / inquiries are managed appropriately.
• Respond to detailed client enquiries about methodologies and analytics, hold advanced client trainings / workshops; present in seminars.
• Maintain and communicate accurate records regarding client interaction activities.
The role entails frequent on-site client visits that may involve extensive travel.
• Very strong analytical, communication and time management skills
• Strong understanding of global financial markets, including modelling, and pricing of different asset types in the fixed income, equities, commodities, and credit markets and their derivatives
• Experience in a risk management or a quantitative function working closely with investment decision making teams
• MSc in finance/engineering/mathematics
• Fluent in French and English
Due to the great number of applications we receive for each of our open vacancies, we are unable to respond on an individual basis.
To all recruitment agencies: MSCI does not accept unsolicited CVs/Resumes. Please do not forward CVs/Resumes to any MSCI employee, location or website. MSCI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs/Resumes.