Asset Management - Client Service/Sales Support - Associate
- Paris, Ile-de-France, France Paris Ile-de-France FR
- Permanent, Full time
- 16 Aug 18 2018-08-16
The Client Service Team (CS) is responsible for delivering exceptional client service to intermediaries and other clients of J.P. Morgan Asset Management. As the point of contact for daily servicing needs of our clients, CS France team centralizes the operational demands either internals (Client Advisors, Transfer Agent JPMorgan) or external (Clients, Local TA BP2S Paris, French Custodians, IFDS).
J.P. Morgan Asset Management, part of JPMorgan Chase & Co., is a global asset management leader providing world-class investment solutions to clients. With around USD 2 000 billions in assets under management (June 30 2018) and offices in 41 locations around the world, J.P. Morgan Asset Management offers global coverage with a strong local market presence, and leadership positions in most asset classes.
Acts as day-to-day client service contact for clients:
- Ensure the client’s onboarding (KYC/AML compliance)
- Ensure client’s dealing process
- Setups internal tools
Handle the entire Trailer Fees process:
- Follows negotiation of legal agreements
- Updates software, account set-up
- Communicates with clients and other third parties
- Prepares reports, indicators and KPI for management
Takes part and leadership on several parallel projects:
- Improvement of the client reference’s quality of the orders in Euroclear France
- Improvement of the quality of the monitoring of the commercial activity
- Enhancement of all Trailer Fees processes (oversight)
Fulfill Sales Support activities such as monthly or punctual reporting for the Group or for the Sales team, analysis of client business models.
Communicates significant issues internally and document/escalate as appropriate.
Comply with all internal procedures.
The Client Service Associate will support the J.P. Morgan Asset Management Sales Team. Evolving in a multinational company, you will be in daily contact with teams based in Luxembourg and London.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- Master 2 (Business School or University) with a specialisation in Finance is mandatory
- 1 to 7 years of experience in the industry of Finance
- Perfect proficiency in French is needed (mother tongue). An excellent level in English, written and spoken, is also essential
- Very good mastery of MS-Office (Advanced Excel)
- Knowledge / Experience in the asset management industry is highly appreciated
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.